Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Up again

I really love the fellowship I have with Jesus at night!  Things get clearer for me then.  Anyway, here I am again.  Can't sleep. 

I'm thinking about Peyton and the Wilson family.  I'm dreaming about the day Peyton rests in his mommy's arms.  I'm thinking how that will glorify God!  A desperate, needy person being loved unconditionally by a generous and giving family.  What a picture of the gospel I hope to see happen soon!

I'm also thinking about someone giving us tickets to the Psalm 119 conference out of the blue this week.  If ever my family needs a time to get away and be washed in the Word, it is now.  Special thanks to the Hearts for the Lost gang (http://www.heartsforthelost.com/).  They ooze Jesus out of every pore!

But here's the update, folks.  The number you're waiting for.....320.5!  I'm down 15 pounds in a week!  My wife has been the best support for me in helping me to watch what I eat.  It's amazing, but my 6 year old eats more than I do now!  And, after the first few days, my body is really getting used to it.  Also, I've done a lot more walking and exercise. 

Here's a funny thing, too.  For the first time, I am able to use our Wii Fit Plus!  Before, I always weighed too much.  I said we should call it the Wii Fat because fat people like me still can't use it.  But now I'm in.  And it has really whooped my onions!  Hardest thing was the hula hoops! 

So there you have it.  85 to go.  I know it won't go as fast as this first week, but it WILL go!  I've never been so determined about losing weight before.....thanks, Peyton! 

Keep forwarding this to your friends because I desperately want to see Peyton Wilson come home. 

God is great!
Jay (Eats Like A) Bird

No comments: