Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2

So far, so good.  I've eaten right and walked up the monster hill I live on pushing about 100 pounds of Richardson's on a double stroller the whole way.  Wow do my legs hurt. 

I've re-introduced my body to apples and forsaken the dreaded Twinkies.  The battle has just begun but one day sure is a lot for me. 

Also, I have 10 pledges so far and lots and lots of encouragement.  This is really a huge blessing folks.  Keep it up! 

Peyton's new mommy wrote a very sweet and encouraging message to me, too.  It is neat to see how God is joining our hearts to the Wilson's even though we don't know them.  They will remain in our families prayers. 

God is completely in control of this whole process.  And He will bring about something beautiful out of all of this (Romans 8:28), of this I am confident.  Knowing it's in His hands gives me peace. 

Peyton, wherever you are this night, know this:  You, son, are dearly loved!  What a family the Lord is giving to you!  I pray that you are safe and warm and fed tonight.  And I pray that the Lord plays the most beautiful song we've ever heard through your life.  You, Peyton, are a blessing and inspiration to us. 

Thank you, Lord for letting me be a part of your work!  You, my Lord, are worth it!

No comments: