Monday, August 15, 2011

272 and counting

Well, I am officially at 272 pounds today.  That means I have exactly 3 months to lose 37 pounds.  Seems a little daunting right now because my weight loss has slowed down quite a bit.  But we're still heading in the right direction.

Thank you so much to everyone who already sent in their pledge money to the Wilson family.  They were blessed to find out that their timetable for adopting Peyton was moved up.  And as of right now, I believe they are somewhere in Eastern Europe visiting with him.  If God should so bless, Peyton could be at home with them within the next few weeks! 

My loss is Peyton's gain,
Jay

P.S.  I'm already thinking of another God-sized mission.  We're praying about it now, and if He allows it, it will be even more life-changing for us!

1 comment:

Crocker Creations said...

The Lord called you to this and HE will see you to the end!!!