Tuesday, April 12, 2011

309

So the weight is coming off a little slower now, but at least my eating is under control (and all the farm animals said...."AMEN!")  We have been traveling a lot lately so I have definitely been tempted to eat wrong, but the temptations are not as strong as they used to be a couple of weeks ago.  Praise God!!!  And now I'm eating salads like crazy too.  I can't walk by a freshly mowed lawn without getting a hankerin' for some Caesar salad. 

By the way, we got a random pledge from a really nice man of $140 which I sent on to Reece's Rainbow to aid in Peyton's adoption.  God works in mysterious ways.  Who thought He could bring good out of my past gluttony?  I mean really.....last year's box of Swiss Cakes has become this year's pledge to adopt a special needs child.  You tell me if God is cool or not?

On another front, I'm still looking for a job so please pray for me there.  I thank God that He has opened up new avenues for ministry and given me so much time with my family.  But daddy needs to bring home some bacon....er, I mean wheat germ! 

Well, I'll keep this one short today.  But remember to keep praying for Peyton and the Wilson family.  Let's see how big God will show us He is as He helps me to be smaller (literally and figuratively)!

No comments: