Tuesday, April 19, 2011

307

The weight loss is a little slower nowadays, but still going in the right direction.  The eating is under control.  I just have to figure out this exercising thing a little better.  I have never visited that world before and I'm curious if anyone can translate these foreign words:  "cardio", "pilates", and the most confusing of all "zumba". 

So far, it's me, my lawn (that's my dinner) and my Wii Fat.  It has brought me down 28 lbs but I need to step it up a little again.

On another note, go to http://www.redeemingourson.blogspot.com/ and buy a t-shirt, if you are able, which will help bring Peyton home to the Wilson family.  Anything and everything helps! 

This post is a short one, but I have a feeling the next one might be a little longer.  I'm close to doing something very surprising!  Stay tuned. 

Until later, stay away from the evil Little Debbie and stay near the Lord.

Your less fat friend,
J

No comments: